The reeds Frederick L. Hemke Premium for alto saxophone strength 3.5 have a sound that is dark that is sought after by a lot of saxophonists classical and jazz. These reeds are particularly suitable for nozzles that are traditional.
Thanks to the cut in the French style (filed) reeds Frederic Hempke premium are characterized by a very quick response and clear, particularly in the register of graves, with a facility for the issuance, as well as attacks extremely soft.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Reeds Hempke Premium for a classical repertoire or jazz
- Bevel, short for sound dark
- Edge refined to a response and an articulation faster
- Cane of a superior quality, guaranteeing a balanced response
- Cut the French for stamp, and flexibility
Frederick L Hemke is an American saxophonist, pedagogue and professor of Music at Northwestern university.
Actualment no hi ha ressenyes de clients.