The reed Frederick L. Hemke Premium for tenor saxophone strength 3.5 has a sound that is dark that is sought after by a lot of saxophonists classical and jazz. This reed is especially suited to torches traditional.
Thanks to the cut in the French style (filed) reeds Frederic Hempke premium are characterized by a very quick response and clear, particularly in the register of graves, with a facility for the issuance, as well as attacks extremely soft.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Reed Hempke Premium for a classical repertoire or jazz
- Bevel, short for sound dark
- Edge refined to a response and an articulation faster
- Cane of a superior quality, guaranteeing a balanced response
- Cut the French for stamp, and flexibility
Frederick L Hemke
Frederick L. Hemke is an American saxophonist, pedagogue and professor of Music at Northwestern university.
No customer reviews for the moment.